This cabin is located at Dock 2 Area with property adjoining Burr Oak State Park. Our path behind
the house leads to the hiking trail known as REVINE TRAIL,
leading to other hiking trails. Also our path leads to the lake.
Proposed seasons for 2013-2014:
• Deer archery: Sept. 28, 2013 – Feb. 2, 2014.
• Deer antlerless muzzleloader: Oct. 12-13, 2013.
• Youth deer gun: Nov. 16-17, 2013.
• Deer gun: Dec. 2-8, 2013.
• Deer muzzleloader: Jan. 4-7, 2014
CLICK ON THE BURR OAK LEAF ABOVE
Burr Oak Lake / Adjoining Burr Oak State Park in Glouster, OH for easy access to hiking trails, or to the lake. 740-591-3883
"We have had a great week and have taken some beautiful deer. We have harvested 5 in all 2 bucks a seven point and a 9 point"
Cozy Cabin Nestled in the woods with property adjoining Burr Oak State Park in Glouster , OH
for a weekend or weekly get-a way. Easy walk from the cabin to the lake or State Park Hiking Trail. ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS!